Agreed. Cuellar has probably played more game this season than he has in his previous two yet has taken it all in his stride. I cant think of him making too many mistakes and I guess the only thing you could ask from him is maybe one or two more goals from set pieces. Even then, it's hard to criticise a man who has been in such strong consistent form.

If Cuellar plays the remainder of our MINIMUM number of games this season he will break the all-time number of games in a season by a Rangers player.

He would have played 63 games compared to the current record of 61 (I think it was in 78 and it was Bobby Russell and one other).

That is if he playes in the MINIMUM number of games, he obviously could get a fair few more than that. The consistency he has shows is incredible.

I think if he hits 63 games he will have played more in one season at Rangers than he has played in the last two COMBINED at Osasuna.

Watching nakamura on Saturday, I was again gobsmacked that he actually won POTY. He's even more a one trick pony than McGeady!

Agreed - I am always GLAD to see his name on the team sheet against us !