Bill Leckie was saying this morning in the Super Goals pullout that Weir's his POTY. In my opinion he has a good point. Considering his age he has been very good this season and is definately a candidate alongside Cuellar and McGregor.

Carlos for me with McGregor and Weir in there.

But once again Hutton cant be forgotten about. He certainly was the most impressive individual for me, but these awards are about the whole season and AH isnt there now obviously.

Hutton would have been a certainty had he been here for the full season.

Cuellar for me - I would have McGregor second and probably Weir after that.

Agreed. Cuellar has probably played more game this season than he has in his previous two yet has taken it all in his stride. I cant think of him making too many mistakes and I guess the only thing you could ask from him is maybe one or two more goals from set pieces. Even then, it's hard to criticise a man who has been in such strong consistent form.

Carlos for me with McGregor and Weir in there.

But once again Hutton cant be forgotten about. He certainly was the most impressive individual for me, but these awards are about the whole season and AH isnt there now obviously.

shaun maloney and nakamura managed to win it by playing half a season so i dont see why hutton cant.

shaun maloney and nakamura managed to win it by playing half a season so i dont see why hutton cant.

Watching nakamura on Saturday, I was again gobsmacked that he actually won POTY. He's even more a one trick pony than McGeady!