For those without tickets for tonight...

Guest bluenosewishy

I think it was 35 for season ticket holders.

�£40 is a lot but it is a UEFA quarter final - how many of them to you get to go to?

The ironic thing is that we want the club to spend more on players but they need the money coming in first. Forty quid means that the gate receipts should top 1.5M.

The reason that EPL teams have more money than us is that they charge about 40 quid minimum for a ticket as well as getting more from sky - whose larger English customer base pay more than we pay for Setanta.

In the end, pretty much all the club's money comes from the wallets of their fans. To be a rich club you need a lot of supporters with deep pockets.

can't afford all the games ...........got a big day/night/day out on sat/sun coming up :onetoomany::drink: :devil:

BD is going as well. We should get the RST Annual dinner included on the season book as well... :rfc:

BD is going as well. We should get the RST Annual dinner included on the season book as well... :rfc:

On the subject of the RST annual dinner, I phoned up the hotel for a room yesterday and they said that the allocation had gone and they would be charging me double the rate. I wasn't going to go for that and was very pissed off (was having a bad day anyway).

As I work in the travel industry, I got my girls onto it today and they got me a room at a rate slightly cheaper than the RST rate. :onetoomany:

I'm sooo chuffed :drink:

Last one in the bar loyal.