Rangers 0 : 0 Sporting Lisbon - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

I thought Papac wasn't that great. :confused: Got caught a few times.

Cuellar and McGregor obviously had great games.

I thougt JCD did really well up front. His best performance for 4 months.

I thought Fergie did well. His biggest problem is that there was nobody other than JCD on his wave-length.

McCulloch did well in the first half, winning most headers he went up for, but contributed a lot less in the second.

Agree that it was Davis's worst game for us. Perhaps not fully fit?

It's all about opinions as a fat balloon on Radio Clyde would say.

I thought Papac wasn't that great. :confused: Got caught a few times.

Cuellar and McGregor obviously had great games.

I thougt JCD did really well up front. His best performance for 4 months.

I thought Fergie did well. His biggest problem is that there was nobody other than JCD on his wave-length.

McCulloch did well in the first half, winning most headers he went up for, but contributed a lot less in the second.

Agree that it was Davis's worst game for us. Perhaps not fully fit?

It's all about opinions as a fat balloon on Radio Clyde would say.

Re: McCUlloch, agree in faded in the second. Although when we had a period in the last 15-20 minutes where we were getting into good positions, LM was always offering himself, winning the ball with strength and looking to offload to a team mate.

When you look at the performances of many others, McCulloch is one of the few to get passmarks, although he was not challenging Papac and Cuellar for motm.

Went for Cuellar but I thought the Darche ran him close. Broadfoot was horribly exposed last night, distribution was poor, caught on the ball, lacking in pace and decision making was woeful. McCulloch is a nearly man - he's nearly a decent midfielder, nearly a decent striker but just not quite. Davis, I think, would do much better playing inside. he's not a winger and with him and McCulloch we have virtually no width, especially with two centre halves playing at full back.

But the whole team just looked knackered and I think it's time players like Smith, Buffel, Gow, Naismith, Boyd, Webster and some of the younger guys like Fleck, Furman and Lennon got fed into the team.

Was reading that we have quite a few suspensions coming up - Weir in Lisbon, Broadfoot in the Cup and I think Thompson has a 2 match ban - we're gonna need to the full squad.