Celtic v Motherwell------------15:00

Gretna v Inverness CT---------15:00

Hibernian v St Mirren----------15:00

Kilmarnock v Hearts-----------15:00

Sunday, 6 April 2008----------Time------TV

Dundee United v Rangers------14:00-----***

Monday, 7 April 2008----------Time------TV

Aberdeen v Falkirk-------------19:45----***

Celtic v Motherwell. Hopefully the return to form of Motherwell will carry on to Saturday and they can at least squeeze a draw out of the Eastend mob. Motherwell had a massive say when we won the league on Helicopter Sunday. Lets hope they can do the same again. I will hope up a draw.

Draw

Gretna v Inverness CT. Gretna are treading water until the end of the season and are just there to make up the numbers.

Caley win.

Hibernian v St Mirren Mixu got Hibs off to a winning start but that got abrubtly halted against Motherwell last week. To be honest i think he is the worst manager Hibs have had in recent years and looks to be taking Hibs from a slick passing team to a long ball team. Not impressed by his managerial skills so far and i can see St Mirren grinding out a draw today.

Draw.

Kilmarnock v Hearts Hearts are fighting for a top six place while Killie are going through the motions until the end of the season. Hearts need to win and then hope that Aberdeen do them a favour by beating Falkirk on Monday. A Hearts draw or defeat opens up the road for an Aberdeen top six place but dew to the stupid Monday fixture, if Hearts win then Aberdeen have realistically no chance of getting in to the top six and will send a deflated team out on Monday. These two games should have been played at the same time to have all three clubs fighting for a place on even ground.

Hearts win.

Dundee Utd v Rangers. Funny enough i think United gave it their best shot against us in the cup and we will have it easier in this game. All the tims will be looking for us to slip up in this one. Personally I think we will surprise everyone and the players will be up for a revenge match. We will dictate the play and win relatively easy. Hopefully!

Rangers win.

Monday, 7 April 2008--------Time---------TV

Aberdeen v Falkirk-----------19:45-------***

As i said above if Hearts win then Aberdeen have realistically nothing to fight for. If Hearts drop points then this will be a cup tie of who gets the last top six place. Personally i think Falkirk can hold out for a draw but to win at Pittodrie is a different kettle of fish. A Hearts win the day before will influence this game so much that it makes it a mockery. These games should have been played at the same time.

Aberdeen win.

Celtic v Motherwell - I wouldnt rule out a draw at all.

Gretna v Inverness - Probably the worst possible game to ever watch - Away Win

Hibs v St Mirren - Home Win

Kilmarnock v Hearts - I can see Killie nicking this - Home Win

Dundee Utd v Rangers - Away Win

Aberdeen v Falkirk - Home Win