---------------------------- Time----------TV

Celtic v Aberdeen------------15:00

Falkirk v Gretna--------------15:00

Hearts v St Mirren-----------15:00

Inverness CT v Kilmarnock----15:00

Sunday, 20 April 2008

------------------------------Time----------TV

Dundee United v Hibernian-----14:00---------***

Celtic v Aberdeen I don't think anybody outside Pittodrie think that Aberdeen will take anything from this game. The only ray of hope we have is that in the same fixture last year Aberdeen won but by that time the league was well sewn up. Celtic will have gotten a burst of confidence from their win on Wednesday and know they are still in a must win situation,so they will throw everything at the Dons. Aberdeen are at a low after their defeat to Queen of the South in last weeks Scottish Cup game and only the slender hope of an UEFA Cup place will give them something to fight for.

I, like most don't expect any favours from Aberdeen but who knows after a peak comes a trough so maybe Celtic will hit a trough and Aberdeen a peak.

Celtic win.

Dundee United v Hibernian. Only one goal separates these two teams with United having let in one goal less than Hibs. They both will be hoping to leap-frog Motherwell, who do not play this weekend due to Rangers playing in the Scottish cup. The fight for the UEFA cup place makes this a game worth winning for both teams. A draw will have Motherwell a laughing third party. Dundee Utd have been playing some excellent football of late Whereas Hibs seem to have taken a more long ball style since the arrival of Mixu Paatelainen. United should win this one having the home advantage.

Dundee UTD win.

As Gretna are already relegated and only really pride to fight for in the bottom six i am not going to waste many words on it as i don't really think anyone cares to be honest. Possibly not even the teams themselves.

I will go for a:

Falkirk,Hearts and Inverness win.

How good would it if Aberdeen went and did them again!! But I cant see anything other than a 3-0 or 4-0 humping. As you say Pete Celtic will have gotten a lift and Aberdeen are in a mess with 7 players out of contract and they are on a downer from last weekend.

Celtic Win.

And agree with the others - all home wins.