Is anyone still excited?

What a season it's been, we've won the League Cup; booked our place in the Scottish cup final with only Queen of the South in the way; we're in a UEFA semi and with our European form his season, we've got a 50-50 chance of getting to the final; and to cap it all we're going in to the post spit period in the league with a game against Celtic, with 2 points behind but 3 games in hand...

Anyone still excited about this season or just like the players, are we jaded with the number of games and relentless fixture list?

I know I'm looking forward to the next three games, starting on Thursday.

We might not be playing total football but, for me personally, it's been a cracking season so far.

Fancy a dram? Make mine a quadruple...

PS I remember in '93 an English pundit asked Ally about our chances of a treble. He went, "The treble? We're going for a quadruple!"

The pundit replied, looking and sounding astounded, "Quadruple? Is there a quadruple?"

Classic.

i can't wait for these games to come and it's been a great season so far as you have said........

i just hope the squad stands up to the test as we are now getting pushed to the limit but we may get a new young star coming through if given a chance but then again maybe not.........

roll on thursday!!!

Yip have to say Im still excited. Last night I was checking the internet on my mobile phone every 2 mins for the score and thats only against St Johnstone!

The Fiorentina and Celtic games cant come quick enough for me but I have to say the last few days Ive been concerned about the injuries and suspensions. It would be a shame if we missed out on things due to that after doing so well for so long.

Last week I wanted the UEFA as much, if not more, than the SPL but after losing at Celtic and them going top (despite 3 games in hand) I want the SPL more now. I think its the reality of seeing them back in the race that has swang me.

Sundays game is going to be huge, its a MUST we dont lose it. A draw is a decent result but means we need to win games in hand to go back on top. A win at Parkhead would be unbelievable.