RST Implements New Branding Initiative

http://www.rangerssupporterstrust.co.uk

As you will see, the Rangers Supporters Trust have implemented a rebranding initiative to coincide with some very exciting times for the Trust.

Over the years the RST have been misconstrued and many people have been unsure of who we are, what we are and our intentions.

The new branding clearly evokes our intentions - The heart of the club.

We have Rangers at heart first and foremost. We love Rangers Football Club and we are passionate about the future of the club.

We know that the Rangers fans like ourselves are the lifeblood of the club and the RST is the Heart ensuring the fans have a strong say in Rangers Football Club.

Together, we are the people, and together we can give the club a healthier future.

The Rangers Supporters Trust - The Heart of the Club

banner_4.jpg

:)

Can the t-shirts be bought ?

By the way, no-one took me up on the offer of free RST memberships.

I don't believe that they are available yet, but there is a tie. I'll post a picture later once I don't have a company internet policy to bother with. Other stuff will be coming later.

I don't believe that they are available yet, but there is a tie. I'll post a picture later once I don't have a company internet policy to bother with. Other stuff will be coming later.

You are the head honcho, just get it done. The sack is a small sacrifice to make.....

Here's a pic of the tie...

2zznpqd.jpg

Those who were at the Trust dinner earlier this month would have seen it modelled by yours truly and when these go on sale for around the �£12.50 mark we expect them to fly out the door!

:)

By the way, no-one took me up on the offer of free RST memberships.

Shame but I guess most people are already members.... Treat your good lady to a night on the tiles instead... ;)