I don't want to goto bed

I can't go to bed yet. I snafued and let my girlfriend book me a meal tonight because it's my birthday. I'm sure I told her about the game and I thought the meal was tomorrow, but communication error - 404...

Now how can you say no? Then how can you complain when you have a fantastic chateaux briand for two with a couple of great bottles of wine?

I recorded the game and watched it at about 10:30 and it's one of the most frustrating experiences of my life....

We were fantastic in defence bit showed nothing up front, and when Cousin was sent off I was so fucked off.

The penalties were so, so hard to watch, but I shouldn't have worried - and if it wasn't for Bazza's miss, I probably wouldn't have.

So I'm on a high now and will be saturating the site with posts as I'm drunk - I had another bottle of wine through the game, and I'm hyper.