Has everyone ever been so up for getting behind our team just now?

A few months back we were all discussing the standard of football etc but still saying we were in all competitions. I remember saying when it gets to the business end of the season thats when we shouldnt give a toss about how we play as long as we get our results.

Right now I dont give a monkeys how we play. I dont care if we go to Hibs today score a goal then play 10 behind the ball and win 1-0, just as long we get 3 points.

We need a huge push from the players and the fans to get right behind them to take the SPL title and UEFA back to Ibrox.

Unfortunately the memory of the Tims run for the Uefa is still in our memory and we're comparing us to that scenario. I will go for the Lightening never strikes twice scenario and put us in to win the treble. I think Zenit will be too strong for us on a one game basis.

Nah there is no comparison. They had the SPL on there side who postponed a match for them before there final plus they never had the League cup in the bag nor were they in the Scottish Cup final!

:thup:

Nah there is no comparison. They had the SPL on there side who postponed a match for them before there final plus they never had the League cup in the bag nor were they in the Scottish Cup final!

:thup:

I was just meaning the league situation. How they claimed the Euro run cost them the league by burning them out. We were ten points behind as far as i can remember and it dwindled away until Helicopter Sunday. I would hate to see them get that pleasure.