UEFA Cup Final Ticket Prize Draw

Our partners at Sporta Ltd have managed to get their hands on tickets for next week's UEFA Cup Final in Manchester. As every Rangers fan will know these tickets are now like gold-dust but Sporta are offering them to RST members in a free draw on their website.

To be entered into the draw, log on to their site by clicking here and top up your account to have a chance of winning the tickets.

This will also give you a chance of winning the cash jackpot prize as well as a share in the racehorse IBROX.

Good luck!

Our partners at Sporta Ltd have managed to get their hands on tickets for next week's UEFA Cup Final in Manchester. As every Rangers fan will know these tickets are now like gold-dust but Sporta are offering them to RST members in a free draw on their website.

To be entered into the draw, log on to their site by clicking here and top up your account to have a chance of winning the tickets.

This will also give you a chance of winning the cash jackpot prize as well as a share in the racehorse IBROX.

Good luck!

Do you need any promotional code when you sign up or are any new members to their site entered into the draw? How will they limit it to just Rangers supporters or will they not?

Do you need any promotional code when you sign up or are any new members to their site entered into the draw? How will they limit it to just Rangers supporters or will they not?

Had a look at it myself but was far too complicated and seemed to involve spending money, so gave it a miss.

Had a look at it myself but was far too complicated and seemed to involve spending money, so gave it a miss.

I don't mind if it's a token sum, e.g a fiver. But only if I'm sure i'm being given the possibility of winning tickets.

A bit misleading to say it's a free draw when you have to put money in.

The draw is free though. You just have to top up your account first as some of us are already members from the last year or so.

I agree it's maybe not 'free' per se but for a fiver Trust members have a reasonable chance of winning UEFA tickets.

:)