Hi again guys, just to let you know i'm not dead

Well Manchester was a great trip, sea of red , white and blue every where you went. Driving down on the Tuesday was great, every second car you passed was decked out in the colours, tooting the horn and giving each other a wave, stopped at the services and fans singing, brilliant. I was in Albert square, was a fantastic day in there, my mates from Manchester came with us and said it was amazing, one of the best experiences they have ever witnessed. We toke over that city last week, although Manchester council/police couldn't handle it. There was hardly any police in/around Albert square, no police walking the streets. The bars and shops opened early doors so everyone could be drinking for 10 hours before the game even started, one PUBLIC toilet in Albert Square for thousands of fans, so police just let everyone pee against any wall that there was. The trouble in Picadili Gardens, i never seen but apparently the screens haden't been working all day, so surely they could inform people to go some where else before the game started. Also heard tat there was already riot police there 5 minutes before kick off so they knew the sreens werent going to work and there could be violence breaking out. Although i am still disgusted at our fans behaviour, actually did i say fans, i am disgusted at those people's behaviour. None of them who acted like that are supporters of our club, which Martin Bain got spot on, there is a rumour going around that football casuals done this, but i think thats just looking for excuses. Even with the screen not working, how can you get thousands of fans to another fanzone with a click of a finger. After the game there wasn't any trams/trains etc put on to et te fans get away from the city centre, it really was a shambles how the city handled the few days, they weren't expecting these numbers. Anyway like i said my second european trip and it was very enjoyable, hope everyone else had a good time, was gutted about the result but i'm over it now.

I was gutted about last wednesday but Saturday there was just more sickening, great first half performance and we screwed it up. Don't really want to talk about it, i'm going to the game tonight and if we have got any chance of getting the 7+ goals we need, we need to start very atacking and get a few goals in the first 15-20 minutes, if we are not going to win this on goal difference we need to hope and pray Dundee Utd help us out, but why should they, we beat them in a cup final and after what happened last week , they have no right to help us. I don't know, there is still hope there, hopefully we can win tonight, preferably by a large margin, then beat the sheep and hope Celtic drop points, sounds s easy doesn't it.

Saturday, i think we all know what the result will be

Anyway i probably won't be on here before the season ends, got an exam tomorrow and thursday, wish me luck, have safe trips to Love Street, Aberdeen and Hampden guys.

Keep Believing :thup: