He is living in dreamland if he thinks he's good enough to play in the PL. His attitude is appalling and what WS sees in him is beyond me. He has had approx 4-5 decent games this season which is nowhere near good enough at this level.

I honestly believe we will struggle to recoup any money for this complete waste of space.

How he plays ahead of Boyd I'll never know.

Only interested when he thinks a EPL manager is watching.

Boyd had a very decent game against St Mirren and and it's a disgrace he was dropped for the waster Cousin.

Since the turn of the year, how many goals has this clown scored for us?

During the 2nd half last night we were attacking down the left wing, JCD had the ball and the only guy in the box was Davis. Cousin was nowhere to be seen and the commentators mentioned that he didn't even try to get into the box. Pathetic!

Discussion has been made before and even recently, but why does Boyd not get a start ffs?

He guarantees goals, I couldnt give a shit about his workrate (even tho its much better) but he WILL score goals.

Rely on Cousin.........gtf!!