'scuse my ignorance - who is she? And is that really a Gers scarf?

Amy McDonald and yes its a Rangers scarf. She was interviewed in last months Q Magazine and stated that she was a huge Rangers supporter.

Photo was taken at her gig in Edinburgh the night we played in the UEFA Cup Final.

Cammy F

Trying to think of other 'celeb' fans. Hugh Grant claimed to be one before the eufa final and claimed he wanted a ticket. Dunno how much truth there is in that though. Sean Connery is a buddy of SDM but don't think we can claim him as one of our own.

Well, I spoke to Alan Smith at the UEFA Cup Final and my father-in-law saw and spoke to Frank Lampard at the game as well :o

Robert Carlise is a Rangers supporter and 'Monty' has claimed to be a Bear as well. There is a website somewhere that lists celeb supporters and I think ours included 'celebs' like Lulu, AC/DC, Travis (except Fran!), WetWetWet, Newsreader Alastair Someone or other (who once said, live on air, during our 9-in-a-row-days, Hiberian 2, Celtc and they must be getting used to it by now, NIL!!!!)....

Cammy F

Following on from Cammy's post, people I saw when in Manchester:

Alan Smith, Alex McLeish, Michael Mols, Gordon Durie, Ronald Waterreus, Arthur Numan, Richard Gough, Owen Hargreaves, Brian Barwick, Jeff Randall, Tom Hunter, Andy Watson.....

Mark Hateley, Jorg Albertz, Alex Rae, Andy Watson, Alan Smith, :rfc:

More interestingly, Jeff Winter - read his book and he praises us and hates Celtc - he has also sparked a huge debate on his website - http://www.jeffwinterentertainmentandmedia.co.uk/ interesting to read some of the comments left by Celtc supporters and I wonder how or why or unbiased and ballanced media haven't brought this to the wider spectrum - over to you Keevins, Speirs et al.....

Cammy F

Well, I spoke to Alan Smith at the UEFA Cup Final and my father-in-law saw and spoke to Frank Lampard at the game as well :o

Robert Carlise is a Rangers supporter and 'Monty' has claimed to be a Bear as well. There is a website somewhere that lists celeb supporters and I think ours included 'celebs' like Lulu, AC/DC, Travis (except Fran!), WetWetWet, Newsreader Alastair Someone or other (who once said, live on air, during our 9-in-a-row-days, Hiberian 2, Celtc and they must be getting used to it by now, NIL!!!!)....

Cammy F

Yep, remember it..SIR Alastair Burnet! Classic! Robert Carlisle was brought up in Maryhill and also claims to be a Thistle fan.