Your very own piece of Ibrox history.

I am selling Rangers desk sets that are made out of the wooden seats that were installed in the Main Stand at Ibrox in 1929 and were removed in 1990. They were originally sold in the early 90s following the modernisation of the main stand (the original leaflet is below).

The "Executive" model comes complete with twin pens and golf on aluminium plaque with the Rangers crest and has an upright formed from the back of an individual seat with the original ivory coloured number disc with solid brass pins. �£89.00

The "Gold" model has all the features of the the executive plus a polished brass plate on the reverse of the upright with your own individual name and company position (or whatever you would like) engraved alongside the Rangers crest. �£114.00

Postage & packing are on top. I can email a paypal invoice to you or else it could be arranged to meet up at Ibrox on a matchday. I have sold a number on FF and everyone has been delighted with them

If anyone wishes to order one or would like further information, please PM me.

• 4 months later...

Bump.

If anyone is interested (make a great Christmas present), please let me know. I now only have the Executive sets, and the good news is that the price has dropped to recession-beating �£69 (plus p&p).

:)

The one in the picture looks smart as fuck. Sorry about the profanity, but sometimes you just can't quite express "how much" without the profanity, a politer "that looks good" jsut doesnt cut it. :o

Shame i'm not in a position to spend money like that on a luxury item like that atm. :(

Although I'm biased, you're right. They are very smart. i've got one on my desk in the office and it looks great. Everybody who has bought one raves about them.

Someone enquired about them today on FF, and four people who had bought them came on to the thread to recommend them.

• 11 months later...