And the money went where exactly?

The time to take issue with the finances and what was/wasn't spent is when we actually know the figures for certain.

What I would say though is that we've probably spent the money we do have on the wrong areas of the team. That was a mistake from the management team and one they could rue badly if we don't qualify for the group stages.

Totally agree Frankie, and i still have not seen anything from Miller that makes me excited. Lafferty may prove to be good but was he really needed at this moment or should we have offloaded a few strikers before we went for him.

Velicka on the other hand has excited me in the few minutes he has played and may prove to be as cheap as chips.

The time to take issue with the finances and what was/wasn't spent is when we actually know the figures for certain.

What I would say though is that we've probably spent the money we do have on the wrong areas of the team. That was a mistake from the management team and one they could rue badly if we don't qualify for the group stages.

I agree with that as well. However there is room for some debate and discussion around this. I am fully expecting any further purchases to be either funded by sales or Bosmans/loans for the reasons I gave earlier.

What the manager decides to do with the little he had available is an entirely different debate altogether, and I dont think anyone could argue with your assessment as quoted above.