Guest amo4

training?????? they couldny even spell the word in JJB, my training consisted of how to security tag stock, wouldny mind but I done the job for Rangers for long enough :D

Guest amo4

the only Debbie I can remember was a blonde, but I'll check when I am in tomorrow with the others who used to work in the old superstore

I'd imagine that only the bigger stores will stock the Carling-less shirt.

Yip that indeed is correct. Went to the Falkirk store on Saturday and got a very helpfull guy who has ordered me a sponserless shirt and it'll be delivered this week :D

Cammy F

I am off down to Northampton JJB in a bit and I shall see what they have. For the last 6 months it has been full of England stuff and C****c stuff... which was a bit of a surprise as they are now Nike and not Umbro. I shall tell you later what I find.

Abso - Fucking - lutely Hee Haw in the shop as regards to Rangers stuff.. Not a fucking thing...

Tink bastards..

And to make it worse I went ot he gym and there was this sour faced tink wanker walking around in C****c T-shirt, shorts, socks and he even had a fooking bag aswell.

As soon as he saw my Gers sweat towel the wee prick went all biscuit arsed and started staring - PRICK :mad:

Bloody hell, went in to my local JJB today and there's a huge section of wall dedicated to the new kit and training gear, t-shirts, tracksuits etc. Well impressed. No sign of the sponsorless shirts, although I noticed they had long-sleeve ones in which is a nice touch. If this is the exposure guaranteed as part of the deal, then it can only be a good thing for sales.