Maine...

At least put up your side or your findings against it.

You sound a little egotistical ....

I refer you to the forum rules........

1. Abuse/Insults: I will not stand for any Gersnet member being abused or insulted.

2. Unsubstantiated allegations about any subject: all subjects can be debated but unless you have proof, let's keep everything on the level.

3. Respect: The best thing about about this forum is that all opinions are found in all forums which creates interesting discussions on a wide variety of topics. That means you will disagree with others on a daily basis. Please accept opposing opinions will exist so take them in the good faith they are offered.

.... and I suggest that throwing these oneliners around isn't exactly promoting showing profound analysis or respect for others, whose debate you've contributed almost nothing to. I think I make a reasonable effort on most occasions to make my case on any matter I participate in. However, when it is simply going to involve repeating what has already been said, I see little point in gilding the lily.

But since you want to hurl abuse, I might take a moment to say that you could take a look at the motivation behind your own posts. In the short time I've posted on here I don't exactly remember you setting the heather on fire.

I refer you to the forum rules........

1. Abuse/Insults: I will not stand for any Gersnet member being abused or insulted.

2. Unsubstantiated allegations about any subject: all subjects can be debated but unless you have proof, let's keep everything on the level.

3. Respect: The best thing about about this forum is that all opinions are found in all forums which creates interesting discussions on a wide variety of topics. That means you will disagree with others on a daily basis. Please accept opposing opinions will exist so take them in the good faith they are offered.

.... and I suggest that throwing these oneliners around isn't exactly promoting showing profound analysis or respect for others, whose debate you've contributed almost nothing to. I think I make a reasonable effort on most occasions to make my case on any matter I participate in. However, when it is simply going to involve repeating what has already been said, I see little point in gilding the lily.

But since you want to hurl abuse, I might take a moment to say that you could take a look at the motivation behind your own posts. In the short time I've posted on here I don't exactly remember you setting the heather on fire.

In all my years on various rangers forums I dont think I have ever came across anyone with as big a hardon for themselves as you , were you bullied as a kid or do you just refuse to accept other peoples points of views , also the negativity you post with no allternative's offered is staggering ,you sound like a very lonely wee man