Thanks Re: Protest

Guest damien

I can report that there was around 75 people attended the protest which passed off peaceful.

Our rep handed over our letter of complaint inside the building, at which stage, everyone packed up and headed elsewhere. Can I just thank everyone once again, for taking the time and effort to come along and make our feelings known to the charlatans who run this anti Protestant organisation.

Bears from Ulster, England and the frozen north (Aberdeen) were among those who all travelled long distances to be there. Well done to all and be assured, this won't be the last.

The fact it was a start, had numbers, passed off peaceful means it was a success in my eyes.

I know alot of people were fearful of turning up in case it went pearshaped, this is the encouragement they need for the next one.

Once again thanks to all who supported it in the many ways it was supported.

Due to work commitments i was unable to attend the protest and the match today, hope it went well and we get our message across to the anti- protestant bbc, great pic aswell! does that banner read, ONE SCOTLAND --MANY CULTURES -EXCEPT RANGERS! now thats a good statement!