Ulster day

Guest FollowThe People
TFFT. The last thing we need is bad press. :brick:

Why would you be thankful that a supporter initiative celebrating our heritage 'Died a death', as suggested by Pete?

As for bad press, even if we gathered outside the Marble Staircase on Edmiston Drive singing 'The Fields of Athenry', they'd still conjur up a reason to put the boot into us.

TBO and the EE (and presumably the CDL?) had numerous flags. The TBO had banners with the Ulster players names on them, and the UBs had a banner.

It didn't really spread any further than that, but did anyone really expect it to?

Describing it as dying a death is a bit harsh. If anything it exceeded my expectations, but I didn't expect a great take up as it wasn't publicised outwith a few websites.

Guest FollowThe People
TBO and the EE (and presumably the CDL?) had numerous flags. The TBO had banners with the Ulster players names on them, and the UBs had a banner.

It didn't really spread any further than that, but did anyone really expect it to?

Describing it as dying a death is a bit harsh. If anything it exceeded my expectations, but I didn't expect a great take up as it wasn't publicised outwith a few websites.

Thanks for that update mate, didn't make the game yesterday due to circumstances beyond my control.

It was publicised in both fanzines, but as you say I didn't expect the entire stadium to be awash with Red hand flags, although I'd like to have seen it thus.

Why would you be thankful that a supporter initiative celebrating our heritage 'Died a death', as suggested by Pete?

I'm only interested in the team, the football they play & the press associated with it. I've got practically zero interest in the history or heritage in relation to any Irish connections. I'm a Rangers fan, not a red hand man. Is that alright with you?

Guest FollowThe People
I'm only interested in the team, the football they play & the press associated with it. I've got practically zero interest in the history or heritage in relation to any Irish connections. I'm a Rangers fan, not a red hand man. Is that alright with you?

You've got no interest in your team's history or heritage?

Strange one if you ask me, but I guess it takes all kinds.

Whatever floats your boat.

You've got no interest in your team's history or heritage?

Strange one if you ask me, but I guess it takes all kinds.

Whatever floats your boat.

There's a more in depth thread on this from a week or so ago mate if you fancy gauging various gersnet poster's feelings.

Welcome to Gersnet:thup: