It seems some sections of the media, SFA, SPL are going backwards in time.

Yes its a pointless song but it cant be illegal. It would have been interesting to see what happened if all 30,000 at the game sang it last night. When these crazy threats of arrest are made then Im all for power in numbers so everyone should have sang it and had 30,000 people up in court on the basis on nothing.

Its the same with the Councils fining people for putting there bins out on the wrong day - are you kidding me - what sort of charge is that! If that was the case then a whole town should put there bin out on the wrong day, if not then the powers that be get there own way.

Soon Ibrox will be forced to have no songs sang. If this song / tune gets banned from ibrox then its discrimation as its sang all over the country. I do think we should change the words. Its almost like Hullo Hullo again - yet I clearly heard Hears singing this against Hibs last weekend.

The original idea in the first post is a good 1 IMO...just refuse tickets for away games. Let the others clubs get hurt in the pocket and see how depressing it gets for the home fans with no Rangers fans in the ground to have banter with.

It seems some sections of the media, SFA, SPL are going backwards in time.

Yes its a pointless song but it cant be illegal. It would have been interesting to see what happened if all 30,000 at the game sang it last night. When these crazy threats of arrest are made then Im all for power in numbers so everyone should have sang it and had 30,000 people up in court on the basis on nothing.

Its the same with the Councils fining people for putting there bins out on the wrong day - are you kidding me - what sort of charge is that!

Thats what we pay our taxes for... :throwpc: