Latest Youth Teams News

Keep up with the very latest news about all the Rangers Youth teams with Elfideldo's fantastic blog. Gersnet will also post all the reports and news on our site as well as NewsNow! First off we have the team and all the scorers from last night's Under 17s match v Clyde as well as the Development fixtures for this weekend and the Under 19s Scottish Youth Cup 4th Round Draw.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/311329957?-11344

Edited by Frankie

Well done with this, first time I have read about under 17's.

Keep up the good work.:thup:

Elfideldo really does a great job.

Stay tuned for more info on each team with pen pictures of all the main young players.

:)

Good to see you using you expertise to help him out Frankie. Cracking wee site he has.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time nor money to take in these games but have been hoping someone else could for a number of years.

As such I'm delighted he can provide us with the latest info so am only too glad to help increase the awareness and profile of his site.

Very kind of him to work with us as well. :)

That's how it should be, bears helping each other out and getting mutual beenfit. :thup:

Will definitely benefit gersnet as most of us, like you, can't make the youth games. So we can learn about which of the youngster have a chance of making the grade.

As you should benefit Elfideldo too with increased exposure to his site.