If ever we had a reason to win the league..........

Im sure that the players are aware of footage of some wee smug smart arse rubbing our noses in it but going back to the beginning of the thread we must be motivated to beat any team and not just celtic! the season is early roll on 27th Dec :rfc: :rfc:

we must be motivated to beat any team and not just celtic!

Absolutely & we CAN win the title this year. IMO more positivity from us as supporters will help the team a lot. No points are lost/dropped until the ref blows the final whistle in every game & even when we do drop points we still need to believe in the team & club.

:rfc:

What a wee dick. I wasnt expecting to be to bad but it was too annoying.

That should be played in our dressing room before everygame to remind the players not to take the foot of the gas in games so we finish teams.

Roll on the next OF derby

What a wee dick. I wasnt expecting to be to bad but it was too annoying.

That should be played in our dressing room before everygame to remind the players not to take the foot of the gas in games so we finish teams.

Roll on the next OF derby

Good idea.

And show it to Broadfoot in particular as he'll be marking the wee irritating cunt. I have never wished a player ill treatment, but by god do i hope Broadfoot breaks this wee wind up merchants legs.:box:

Good idea.

And show it to Broadfoot in particular as he'll be marking the wee irritating cunt. I have never wished a player ill treatment, but by god do i hope Broadfoot breaks this wee wind up merchants legs.:box:

Don't let the wee dick get under your skin,he thrives on that.

Just give him stick when we hump them at Ibrox.

Don't let the wee dick get under your skin,he thrives on that.

Just give him stick when we hump them at Ibrox.

But the players need something so they dont take the foot off the peddle in some games, if this does it for them then so be it. We'll thrive on it when we take the league flag home in May. Im sorry but i cant stand the thought of them winning 4 in a row and us only picking up a few titles this decade.

But the players need something so they dont take the foot off the peddle in some games, if this does it for them then so be it. We'll thrive on it when we take the league flag home in May. Im sorry but i cant stand the thought of them winning 4 in a row and us only picking up a few titles this decade.

Very good point mate.

I have been looking for something to give the team a boot up the arse after the likes of St.Mirren beating us.

I honestly think they need some kind of inspiration at times too so they don't ever think they've done it(like last year) and take their foot off the gas.

Is there anyway of sending this clip to WS to get it used in the dressing room i wonder?