Latest Flutter Thread

The big four? Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U and Villa?

Villa could certainly break into the top 4 this season, but they are a bit away from being considered in the big 4.

Villa do keep on winning, it wouldnt surprise me to see them even finish top 4 this season if they remain consistant. MON has put together a great side and Young and Agbonlahor are just on fire.

Was just a wind up mate because of their league position.

yeah i know u were but if 1 team was going to get so close to them this season then its villa.

Plus any argument to make sure Liverpool arent going to win the league is all good. Arsenal will beat them on sunday and we have a close top 5 :thup:

Was looking in work tonight and we've got some interesting specials on the market for McGeady.

Got a market for where he'll be at the end of the January window.. he's 4/7 still to be at Celtic. Loan moves don't count, meaning he'd had to move permanently elsewhere for it not to be counted as Celtic.

One for the harder hitters given the price but fuck me it's a good shout.

Also getting even money for McGeady to be the first to leave Celtic between him, Strachan and Boruc. Artur is 4/1 but I forget what Strachan was.

Here's an outsider treble Im going to stick a fiver on tomorrow.

Reading

Leeds

Wycombe

Reading and Wycombe both in the top 3 of there league while Leeds are just outside the play offs. Approx odds are 28/1 which is huge for 3 teams who normally are Evs at best.

Reading are a better team than Birmingham and Wycombe are better then Shrewsbury. Leeds havent won in 8 and Gary Mac is in trouble so needs a win!

Its 28/1 for a reason but a scoop if comes up!! Could be 3 draws!!

Other coupon today is:

Rangers 4/11

Wolves 4/5

blackburn 4/5

Oldham 8/11

6/1 shot!