WS got the 2nd half very wrong!

Instead of upping the tempo and putting on an impact player - the 2 things that were obviously needed to win the game - he just left the same team on and allowed Celtic to get into the game. Surely we knew Strachan was going to up his players after they were shite in the 1st half - but we assumed it would be more of the same.

WS decisions have been questioned for the final time. Ive lost it with him. He is continually playing players who are not even sunday league standard ahead of good talent. Young Fleck and Aaron would have done 100 times better than Adam (wank) and Laugherty.

Broadfoot - murder!

Whittaker - eccentric idiot who thinks he has to skin every blade of grass!

Adam - not even a sunday league player

Boyd - topic over about him - average lucky player who cant EVER play at top level!

Laughtery - 3.5 million - joke!

Weir - Past it!

Ferguson - past it to control games

Where is Velicka?

Why not start Novo?

Why not play Aaron?

Why not play Fleck?

WS has it ALL to do

Why not just accept the blatantly obvious - Walter Smith is a joke of a manager. If you can't see this then you're simply looking in the wrong place. What we all saw today WAS Walter Smith. Those were HIS signings, His team choices, HIS tactics, HIS failure.

I take no enjoyment from pointing out that I've been saying this consistently since he came back to the club. But surely more can now see through the masquerade of the "legend manager" to the empty vessel within. The game today showed everyone who cares to see that there is no point talking about the rest of the season in a spirit of optimism or hope. It's gone and we will end this season as ill-equipped as the day PLG left the club - only a great deal lighter in the wallet.

Why not just accept the blatantly obvious - Walter Smith is a joke of a manager. If you can't see this then you're simply looking in the wrong place. What we all saw today WAS Walter Smith. Those were HIS signings, His team choices, HIS tactics, HIS failure.

I take no enjoyment from pointing out that I've been saying this consistently since he came back to the club. But surely more can now see through the masquerade of the "legend manager" to the empty vessel within. The game today showed everyone who cares to see that there is no point talking about the rest of the season in a spirit of optimism or hope. It's gone and we will end this season as ill-equipped as the day PLG left the club - only a great deal lighter in the wallet.

Have to say I can see it now. I always thought his morale and bite would get him through games but he is dealing with such a lower level of players in the Era he cant do it now.

The talent he had in 9IAR were brilliant, but in this era he hasnt 1 player who could make any team in the 90s.

Have to say I can see it now. I always thought his morale and bite would get him through games but he is dealing with such a lower level of players in the Era he cant do it now.

The talent he had in 9IAR were brilliant, but in this era he hasnt 1 player who could make any team in the 90s.

There were a small clique of players who virtually ran the on-field side of things during "Walter's" NIAR years. We saw this when they reached the end of their playing careers. Walter was one very lucky manager whose reputation soars way above his actual ability.

There were a small clique of players who virtually ran the on-field side of things during "Walter's" NIAR years. We saw this when they reached the end of their playing careers. Walter was one very lucky manager whose reputation soars way above his actual ability.

We've (me and Cammy for sure) have said this for a while and back to McLeishs time - swap our good players from these times out with average run of mill SPL players and we would be a average SPL club in the table!!!

But those in NIAR were about 7 levels above what we can dream of now! We have went backwards, the scottish game has gone backwards!!!!

spot on mate. smith should be carrying the can but seems to be bulletproof as far as critisism is concerned. Getting to the Uefa cup final has turned out to be a millstone around our necks and has made smith untouchable in sdome peoples eyes.