2009 betting thread

Only with Coral so will go have another look lol

Edit: nah, cant see anything like that on there, maybe try changing I think as they are limited to their bets and specials as far as Ive seen.....not that Im an avid user!

Edited by Jon

Was close today.

First 2 on my Lucky 15 were 12/1 and 5/1 winners and my last 2 were Binocular and L'Ami.. both favourites. Was genuinely thinking I was gonna win a fortune and the 2 didn't win. Bollocks.

15 bets if it's 4 selections. Then becomes a Lucky 31 or Lucky 63 if you have 5 or 6.

I didn't fancy much today so just took a fiver out my pocket in Coral and put a 30p Lucky 15 on which cost �£4.50 and a 50p straight Placepot. One beat me for the Placepot aswell.

When the first 2 on my Lucky won the way it stood was if any one of my last 2 won I was looking at pretty much �£100 for my �£4.50 and closer to �£500 if both won.. not to be.

Will be back for more tomorrow and got my coupon on for tonight so we'll see.

Thats the one Beattie. Was an old boss of mine that introduced me to it, well the bookies really. When I left there I didnt place a bet for near 12 yr.

Was a safe cheap bet that could really pay out if you got lucky.