After all the rotten things thats happened to Rangers lately, i.e forced to sell a top player and losing money as fast as Chick Young lost his hair, wouldn't it be so ironic if we won this weekend and Celtic lost to Aberdeen?

Down to 2 points after Celtic fans saying they would be 10 points clear of Rangers the week after the old firm game.

Whats the chances?

Although i'm quite pessimistic about our title chances, football has a strange way of coming up with these twists. Celtic thought they were walking the league and the quote "the league was won before the new year" from Celtic fans has never left my mind.

So, lets hope this twist will be one that does come true.:rfc:

Well the fixtures certainly favour us. Aberdeen have won 5 out of the last 6 and are playing well so hopefully they give Celtic a game on Sunday and I think they will get a draw.

We just need to concentrate on beating Falkirk, Celtic will drops points along the way so we need to be ready to take advantage.

But yeah i fancy us to close the gap this weekend.

It's a very valid point...

Football and football supporting is a fickle game. If we win tomorrow and Celtic lose on Sunday, suddenly any protest will look rather silly - even if most of us appreciate the protest is about ongoing issues as opposed to poor SPL displays.

It's a very valid point...

Football and football supporting is a fickle game. If we win tomorrow and Celtic lose on Sunday, suddenly any protest will look rather silly - even if most of us appreciate the protest is about ongoing issues as opposed to poor SPL displays.

Good point.

I forgot that we play first and so any win will cut it to 2 points anyway even before Celtic play.

I am one of the fans who want Murray to leave. Although i don't have all the answers(like who should replace him), but if we win on Saturday and it is cut to 2 points i am probably going to have mixed feelings.

In a way i want Murray to have no luck at all and to continue making an arse of things, but wishi ng for that is like wishing bad luck on myself cause i NEVER want my team to lose.

But if we go to 2 points i'll be happy for the team and players but inside i know Murray will be doing cartwheels in his office saying 'get it up yeas all'!!!