Could we get rid and how much for?

We're desperate to generate a sale and Beasley would be near the top of my list in any case.

For the left mid spot Naismith, Fleck and Aaron have all show more recently.

For a small tricky winger, he does not demonstrate any of the attributes you would expect; pace, beating a man, hitting the bye line. He is very negative for a winger, runs up to his man then turns around and passes back to Papac. He is weak, needs too much time and space and is not suited to the game up here. Even his supporters ahve stated their are games they wouldn't play him as he can be bullied out of games.

Never mind the 3 listed above, I would play Adam ahead of him too personally. Even if you wouldn't though, he is surely at best 4th in line for a left mid spot and hence surplus to requirments. With our need to get a godo transfer fee it surely makes good finanicial and football sense.

Bearing in mind he has CL experience with PSV, PL experience with Man City and international experience surely we could ask for a couple of mil for him? How was his time with PSV? Would anyone in Holland take him? Or even anyone down south?

If we could move him on for a reasonable fee wee might not need to sell a key squad member.

I think we signed him for around �£700K.

As usual, due to his poor performances and injury problems, I'd be surprised if we could match that fee if we do manage to have people even interested in him.

Beasley has done well on occasion but I agree now seems surplus to requirements.

I think we signed him for around �£700K.

As usual, due to his poor performances and injury problems, I'd be surprised if we could match that fee if we do manage to have people even interested in him.

Beasley has done well on occasion but I agree now seems surplus to requirements.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not ignoring games like Lyon away, which might work in our favour of getting a decent fee, but other than that you struggle to name games where he's made an impact.

Pete did actually warn us about Beasley being lightweight and injury prone.

As Franie says he has looked good in some games but cant get involved in others.

Still a better option than McCulloch and Adam for me though