Hey everyone! New member, found yous through twitter (which I don't really have the hang of yet!!). Looking forward to getting my new top after work and sitting in the sunshine.

Will be good to get to know you guys&girls! Looking forward to the days when we can chat about football.

WATP

Football?:confused: What's that?;) Welcome mate!

Guest UB07

Thought I would introduce myself. Found the forum mainly through following Frankie on yon twitter so thought I would sign up and see if everyone is as daft as him (i kid)

Member of the Union Bears so I will probably stick my beak in regarding issues more regarding us and the support in general I think but who knows one day we might start talking about players and tactics and all that other stuff that other supporters get to talk about.

Guest Ajay0601

Evening gentlemen, signed up a while ago so thought it was about time I started to actually say something. Looks a good forum with some informed posts and posters.

Look forward to some laughs, debating and discussing the reason we are all here, The Rangers!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest calgary_bluenose
Welcome back mate.

Drum and Monkey loyal! :cool:

Haha, cheers Frankie!

Don't know if you'll remember this but way back when I was on the board before I worked for a golf company in Glasgow and sent you some headcovers for your clubs!!

Ring any bells? :D