Have to say that is quality stuff from kaka to knock the move back on footballing reasons. He never wanted to go to a struggling side in the first place regardless of 500k A WEEK plus a mental signing on fee.

He is a top player who should be at a top club. He would fit into the Arsenal side perfect :)

According to SSN he knocked back a move to Man City because he spoke to a few current Man City players who put him off the move by saying there was unrest within the club and badmouthing Mark Hughes too.

Nevermind, they still got Bellamy.

Also, Robinho has walked out of their Tenerife training camp. Joke of a club!

According to SSN he knocked back a move to Man City because he spoke to a few current Man City players who put him off the move by saying there was unrest within the club and badmouthing Mark Hughes too.

Nevermind, they still got Bellamy.

Also, Robinho has walked out of their Tenerife training camp. Joke of a club!

Mark Hughes is a decent manager but way out of his depth with high star players and billionnaires. I feel a bit sorry for him actually as the players dont seem to respect him.

I think they were wrong to sack Sven Eriksson, he done superb considering how bad Man city were/are and would have attracted players

The thing about City is that even with all the money they have, they are still looked upon as one of the lower rated teams in the EPL, until they win the league a few times and get results in Europe I doubt any top class players (Kaka) will want to go. If it was Man Utd. that were trying to sign Kaka then I think it would be a different story!