Wonder where Huttons future lies with the arrival of Chimbonda?

Thought the exact same thing. Does this make Hutton 3rd choice RB ? Chimbonda was there when Hutton signed and they played Chimbonda LB, right ?

Thought the exact same thing. Does this make Hutton 3rd choice RB ? Chimbonda was there when Hutton signed and they played Chimbonda LB, right ?

Maybe but the young boy Bale is fit again and seems to be a 1st team pick. I reckon his time at Spurs is up but I don't think he'll return to the club who shat on his head from a great height.

Maybe but the young boy Bale is fit again and seems to be a 1st team pick. I reckon his time at Spurs is up but I don't think he'll return to the club who shat on his head from a great height.

We dont have the cash to buy him back anyway, even if we wanted to !

Interesting to see who else Spurs sign or should it be re-sign in the window. Personally I think the Chimbonda signing is a really strange one. They already havee Corluka there also as well as Hutton when he returns. Wouldn't be surprised to see Keane going back there either. It's never looked like happening for him really at L'Pool and being left out the other night could be the beginning for the end for his Anfield Career

Interesting to see who else Spurs sign or should it be re-sign in the window. Personally I think the Chimbonda signing is a really strange one. They already havee Corluka there also as well as Hutton when he returns. Wouldn't be surprised to see Keane going back there either. It's never looked like happening for him really at L'Pool and being left out the other night could be the beginning for the end for his Anfield Career

Spurs also have Chris Gunter for Right Back as well that they signed from Cardiff for 4m+ add ons so they seem very top heavy at Right Back.

Anybody think they might try Hutton at Centre Back ?

Chimbonda smacks of Uncle Arry and Willie McLies dodgy dealings all over again.

Chimbonda was shown the door at Spurs and Sunderland for have a terrible attitude which he also showed at Wigan....and now Spurs have re-signed him...very strange transfer.

I thought Chimbonda was a LB. Hutton is easy there best option when fit but Harry obviously doesnt fancy him. He started at Spurs well but had a bad game in the 4-4 at Arsenal which was when Redknapp arrived.

The boy Bale is crap and I dont think Redknapp was impressed. I think HR just wants his own squad in.

I thought Chimbonda was a LB. Hutton is easy there best option when fit but Harry obviously doesnt fancy him. He started at Spurs well but had a bad game in the 4-4 at Arsenal which was when Redknapp arrived.

The boy Bale is crap and I dont think Redknapp was impressed. I think HR just wants his own squad in.

Right Back is Chimbonda's main position but he can play CB or LB if required but Right Back is where he mainly wants to play.

If Redknapp's to be believed he's tried to sign Chimbonda before so obviously rates the player which might mean Hutton will struggle to get a game with Gunter/Corluka also in the mix.

Bale believed in his own hype....joined the wrong club and hasnt developed. They were apparently offering him to Middlesboro as part of the Downing deal but Bale KO'd the deal.