I think if we can get him on a free, and his wages are reasonable then he would be a good signing as he is a fit guy, just look how well Weir has played for us and Hermann Hreidarsson is a top professional with bags of experience

I think he would be a decent signing but a back two with a combined age of 74 would be motivation for any opposition striker , as think we have a fight on our hands to keep Bougherra from the EPL.

Boyd is all yours Eck :)[/

Yes Eck please take our 30+ goal a season Striker , we dont need him

Apparently ?????????????

Baffeling and Beyond me what Boyd has to do to please some people :confused:

Bring the ball down,beat three players, and then score 30 goals :whistle:

Boyd is all yours Eck :)

But you can piss off on Bougherra :flipa:

Yes Eck please take our 30+ goal a season Striker , we dont need him

Apparently ?????????????

Baffeling and Beyond me what Boyd has to do to please some people :confused:

Bring the ball down,beat three players, and then score 30 goals :whistle:

That would be good , but they all count no matter how he scores them

lets see how we do next season if he is sold for buttons to a relegation candidate for next years EPL , were will our goals come from ?

we cant afford to replace him and if an offer good enough comes in we cant afford to keep him its a catch 22 , me for one will be hoping to see Boyd banging in the goals for us for years to come , Think The Mint/Bain will see that differently with �£�£�£�£ signs in there eyes.

That would be good , but they all count no matter how he scores them

lets see how we do next season if he is sold for buttons to a relegation candidate for next years EPL , were will our goals come from ?

we cant afford to replace him and if an offer good enough comes in we cant afford to keep him its a catch 22 , me for one will be hoping to see Boyd banging in the goals for us for years to come , Think The Mint/Bain will see that differently with �£�£�£�£ signs in there eyes.

I was being sarcastic in agreeing with you :cheers:

The bottom line is we NEED to sell players,Boyd,Bougherra,Davis,Ferguson ect are ALL up for sale,that's the hard facts and what we've already been told, so prepare to lose players

Perhaps we would still have the title in our own hands with four games left without Boyd. Miller would run about a lot, Lafferty would burst the net 25 times and our midfielders would chip in with valuable goals.

Hold on a minute - that's complete horseshit.

The anti-Boyd crowd simply cannot be allowed to moan about a lack of goals if and when Boyd leaves.

I thought Lafferty looked dangerous when he came on at the weekend there. Would like to see him partnered with boyd as he seems to have the ability to carry the ball whilst also posibg a goal threat. Unlike Blind Alley Kenny.

Yes I know he played Boyd in for the second but you know what I mean.

Edited by Cotter
who cares?