Real Madrid v Liverpool

Am really hoping for an away win but every thing seems to be in Real's favour to be honest.

Ignoring the Benitez rumours going round at the moment, bookies having stopped taking bets on him leaving if they get beat and definitely not being there next season.

Madrid have won 10 of their last 11 games, the last two being resounding 6-1 and 0-4 wins while at the same time Liverpool have managed only 2 wins in their last 6. A good win against Chelsea but a 'fortunate' win against Portsmouth.

Gerrard I believe is on the bench which could be a huge gamble although Benitez now seems to have written of the EPL chances claiming the hampions League is now top priority.

Looking forward to the game and am hoping for the best but nowhere near as optomistic as I'd like to be :S

Liverpool will need to be at their best for sure. Keeper, Carragher and Torres will be absolutely vital but Gerrard a huge loss.

I honestly think a month or two ago I would have given them far more of a chance.

Hope to hell it wont be 3-0 though but Madrid do seem on fire :(

Guest bigbear

Both games being shown on TVU free, great picture.

For Bears who cant watch on sky/setanta

73827 setanta-barclay...............

70307 sports 2(mobile)

Edited by bigbear