Exclusive: SPL in talks over plans to send Celtic to Fir Park for third time - but Ra

When was this? Because if it was uttered at any point during 2007/08 then colossal doesn't do justice to the magnitude of the irony.

It was March/April 2005, at Tynecastle. Linesman Andy Davis adjudged(correctly) that Lee Miller had impeded big Soti at the back stick. The referee, Hugh Dallas had his attention drawn to the incident by said Linesman, and a penalty was awarded. A 2-1 victory was secured. Lee Miller was quoted as saying, "somtimes you get away with such challenges".

Bitter Martin was commentating for Radio Snyde that evening, he was frothing with indignation at the award and stated, "Rangers supporters will say these things even themselves out, I am having none of it. This championship is tainted with the stench of cheating".

Andy Davis was subjected to threats, his address was published on Yahoo websites, and his wife and children received abuse and threats at the school gates. A couple of seasons ago at Rugby Park, Andy Davis was the Linesman on a marginal decision that saw Rangers score. Jim Jeffries came out after the game and stated, "as soon as I noted today's Linesman, I knew we were up against it". TV pictures proved again that Davis was correct, Jeffries apologised, Bitter Martin NEVER has.

It was March/April 2005, at Tynecastle. Linesman Andy Davis adjudged(correctly) that Lee Miller had impeded big Soti at the back stick. The referee, Hugh Dallas had his attention drawn to the incident by said Linesman, and a penalty was awarded. A 2-1 victory was secured. Lee Miller was quoted as saying, "somtimes you get away with such challenges".

Bitter Martin was commentating for Radio Snyde that evening, he was frothing with indignation at the award and stated, "Rangers supporters will say these things even themselves out, I am having none of it. This championship is tainted with the stench of cheating".

Andy Davis was subjected to threats, his address was published on Yahoo websites, and his wife and children received abuse and threats at the school gates. A couple of seasons ago at Rugby Park, Andy Davis was the Linesman on a marginal decision that saw Rangers score. Jim Jeffries came out after the game and stated, "as soon as I noted today's Linesman, I knew we were up against it". TV pictures proved again that Davis was correct, Jeffries apologised, Bitter Martin NEVER has.

And yet that was one contentious (though correct decision).

How many wrong decisions have gone for them this season (or last for that matter)? It was a weekly occurence at the start of the season!!

Any talk of the last and the current championship being "tainted with the stench of cheating"?

And yet that was one contentious (though correct decision).

How many wrong decisions have gone for them this season (or last for that matter)? It was a weekly occurence at the start of the season!!

Any talk of the last and the current championship being "tainted with the stench of cheating"?

In the first dozen league games this season, ra Sellik had SIX BIG decisions going in their favour. Bitter Martin and his ilk were content to peddle the honest mistake/even themselves out line.

All the referees and assistants involved had one thing in common, they were all Sellik supporters. Brines, Smith, Conroy, Carrigan, Cryans, Murphy, and Wullie Collum.