When do we start enjoying Celtic's cup exit?

Must say the forum's fairly mute on the joy of seeing our greatest rivals fall on their plastic Oirish arses today. Would anyone mind if I indulge myself?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I know it doesn't exactly solve our own problems but it did something for me anyway.:devil::rfc:

Personally, them getting beat today was an unexpected bonus but with the way we're playing just now I'm not overly confident at winning tomorrow. The negativity throughtout the way we play puts me in a pessimistic mood regarding everything about Rangers at present.

Edited by Gazza_8

I think the honest answer is it's only the cup and we're pish ourselves, and also we're not nearly as obsessed about them as they are us.

I know but you have to enjoy these things when they come along. The plastics have had a great time of it since Wednesday and you know what they say about what goes around.........:devil:

I revel in their pain and look forward to more of it in the League Cup Final.:rfc:

I know but you have to enjoy these things when they come along. The plastics have had a great time of it since Wednesday and you know what they say about what goes around.........:devil:

Only thing is, sooner rather than later it'll be them laughing at us again with yet another pish poor performance and result from us. :(

There's just no confidence amongst the fans right now.

Th e result today was feckin braw,and just shows the MOPES for what they are..............PISH, if only we could get a grip and go out and play to our best and wipe the floor with teams...................getting carried away again. One thing is for sure, it aint over til the fat lady sings...................KEEP BELIEVING

Only thing is, sooner rather than later it'll be them laughing at us again with yet another pish poor performance and result from us. :(

There's just no confidence amongst the fans right now.

Surely you don't need a whole lot of confidence to enjoy the moment. Carpe deum?

Th e result today was feckin braw,and just shows the MOPES for what they are..............PISH, if only we could get a grip and go out and play to our best and wipe the floor with teams...................getting carried away again. One thing is for sure, it aint over til the fat lady sings...................KEEP BELIEVING

Well, keep on hoping anyway. I like your sentiments anyway, it was feckin braw right enough.:cheers: