When do we start enjoying Celtic's cup exit?

Well, keep on hoping anyway. I like your sentiments anyway, it was feckin braw right enough.:cheers:

Aye, I always luv to see the dark side getting beat,the only thing I was dissapointed in was.......none of the MHANKS got injured

Thank ye kindly for that. I gather Strachan made a bit of a fool of himself post match, saying to a female reporter that he wouldn't ask her what childbirth felt like if she wouldn't ask him what it felt like getting gubbed by the buddies.

Strachan didn't exactly cover himself in glory. Didn't hear the supposedly sexist remark (probably nothing), but on BBC Radio Scotland straight after the game he was even more short than usual - no pun intended. Apparently only football managers know how disappointing it is to go out of the cup. I'm sure the couple thousand strong evil hordes at Paisley today loved those comments!

Nothing to do with being obsessed with your rivals or ignoring your own teams failings, but half the fun of being a football fan is revelling in your enemies misfortune.

I like the sentiments MF.

And Ian and the others for that matter.

:devil: