I'll have the GersNet Banner (MK1) with me at Hampden on Sunday (section B6 Row YY). I'll text Del and ensure that if he's going, he takes along GersNet Banner (MKII) with him :)

Cammy F

What's the significance of all the smaller flags on the top one?

Nowt really! Just a collection of flags that I had lying around and we decided to get them sewen together (thanks to Jonc's ex and Del's relations!) and had GersNet.Net printed in the middle. The cost for the material and printing was gathered from users on the site for both flags.

The flags IIRC are:

top row from top left - Ulster Standard, Union Flag, Ontario Flag, Saltire and Ulster Scots Flag.

Middle Row Left - Rangers union flag - Middle Row Right - Rangers all blue union flag

Bottom Row from left to right - Berlin Flag, Lion Rampent, Rangers First To 50 flag, Rangers red and white away flag, European Flag

Cammy F