The scums version of TBB

WTF is all that about? The mhanks get our song taken away from us with their whining & weaseling about sectarianism & adopt the song themselves for when they beat us. Now it's got new incredibly witty lyrics - "HA HA, HA HA, HAHA HAHA HAHA". The cheeky bheggars were probably even calling up the phone-ins to complain about Gers fans singing TBB. Arseholes....

This Bear's f'ing fuming.

WTF is all that about? The mhanks get our song taken away from us with their whining & weaseling about sectarianism & adopt the song themselves for when they beat us. Now it's got new incredibly witty lyrics - "HA HA, HA HA, HAHA HAHA HAHA". The cheeky bheggars were probably even calling up the phone-ins to complain about Gers fans singing TBB. Arseholes....

This Bear's f'ing fuming.

We reep what we sow - for years, we 'HaHa'ed' along to 'It's A Grand Old Team' when we were the donimate force in Scottish Football. Just something else they have stolen for us. Seems so long ago that we were doing it tho....

Cammy F

We reep what we sow - for years, we 'HaHa'ed' along to 'It's A Grand Old Team' when we were the donimate force in Scottish Football. Just something else they have stolen for us. Seems so long ago that we were doing it tho....

Cammy F

Aye, but we never tried to get 'It's A Grand Old Team' criminalized Cammy. There's a big difference & them singing a version of TBB is well out of order. It's f*cking doing my head in that they're gonna get away with it as well & they know it!! Twats.

Aye, but we never tried to get 'It's A Grand Old Team' criminalized Cammy. There's a big difference & them singing a version of TBB is well out of order. It's f*cking doing my head in that they're gonna get away with it as well & they know it!! Twats.

Far less offensive than their Aye-Ran-Away ditties to be honest - I wouldn't get myslef wound up with this 'p1ss take'. In fact, should be the least of our worries at the moment. The best and only way to shut the fookers up is by beating them (winning the league).

Cammy F

Your right mate. They won't be singing their funny wee rendition if we take the SPL title off them. TBH, It's only to be expected that they'll rub our noses in it about our banned songs. Soap dodging pikeys the lot of 'em.

I laugh when they mock our songs, as there's no better gauge of their level of obsession with all things Rangers.

Their IRA songbook I find offensive. I hear they were waving pizza boxes at Rangers fans at Larne harbour on Sunday. Sweep, sweep...

They tried it at the first game at Parkhead at the start of the season and were soon shut up by the Edu version. I'm surprised that they tried it again.

Like Cammy says, nothing to get wound up about. There's a whole load more offensive stuff than that.

They tried it at the first game at Parkhead at the start of the season and were soon shut up by the Edu version. I'm surprised that they tried it again.

Like Cammy says, nothing to get wound up about. There's a whole load more offensive stuff than that.

Aye.........the most offensive thing was a bunch of numpties running around impersonating Rangers players :devil:

[/color]

Aye.........the most offensive thing was a bunch of numpties running around impersonating Rangers players :devil:

They looked quite realistic as well. That must be a cracking fancy dress shop they bought their outfits.