Is Walter Smith afraid of Celtic ?

I am more than convinced of this , and its so frustrating to watch as in my opinion we have decent players in our squad who could have caused Celtics defence a lot of problems.

Smith plays not to lose rather than to win , we should be taking the game to Celtic in a one off game but as like the Uefa Cup Final last season Smith bottles it bigtime.

The sight of Dailly entering the field of play was baffeling ?? its nothing personal against Christian Dailly but we have much better players in the team

Smith is so Negative it makes my blood boil as i love to see attacking football

Losing the Ciup to them hurts and we will have to put up with the jibes and taunts till we have the chance to turn it around if we win the league , but under Walter Smith and the current management my confidence of us winning the league has near gone as Walter Smith is suffacating our club.

I know for a fact that if Walter Smith remains our manager for next season i and a lot of my friends will not be renewing our season tickets as we have had enough of this negative football , we deserve better.

I don't think he's afraid. Just far too conservative and hoping we have enough to sneak games via one bit of magic.

Unfortunately, that also goes for the opposition and we are suffering from that lack of tactical ambition.

JOHN MacDONALD reckons powderpuff Rangers failed to land a blow on Celtic because they were too SCARED to take the fight to them.

The ex-Ibrox striker was one of a host of Old Firm stars paraded on the pitch on Sunday.

But that was the ONLY highlight for MacDonald as he sighed: ââ?¬Å?Rangers were simply over-cautious. We keep hearing that Celtic have a bad defence so why not attack them?

ââ?¬Å?Every other team seems to do OK when they attack them. Weââ?¬â?¢ve been playing 4-4-2 recently then we go back to 4-1-4-1.

ââ?¬Å?Kenny Miller was never going to win headers against Celticââ?¬â?¢s big two at the back and Kyle Lafferty was trying to knock the ball on to one player in attack. Player for player Celtic are not any better than us so it was so disappointing.

ââ?¬Å?I thought before the game that whoever won the cup will go on and win the league and I donââ?¬â?¢t think that will change. That win will give Celtic a lift.ââ?¬Â

Kirk Broadfoot and Madjid Bougherra will form a new defensive pairing for Gers this week. Broadfoot is free to face Hearts at Ibrox despite his

Hampden red card, and will miss Gers� first game in next term�s League Cup. Bougherra, who missed the final with a calf strain, looks certain to return in place of the banned Davie Weir, with Lee McCulloch also fit

Of course Smith runs scared of Celtic, look no further than the last two OF games. Unacceptable in a Rangers manager of any era, and Struth, Waddell, Wallace et al must be turning in their graves.

I totally agree our club is being dragged in to mediocrity by Walter Smith

our Attacking traditions are being laid to rest and we are becoming known as the most defence minded team around.

Falkirk and Hamilton Attack Celtic more than us , its getting embarrasing

now and it needs to change.

We are the Laughing stock of the SPL and Beyond - Thanks Walter.

Edited by DJBlue72