Can I just ask for clarification as to what links or requests for them are allowed just now?

Loads are posted day in day out and some are requested. I had a warning for asking for one, I forgot that this was an issue but now have no idea what is permitted and what's not.....

Thanks in advance.

Admin, give him another warning for questioning the warning. :box:

Aye cheers Gav......

No chance of me ever being a mod again with support like that ;)

Edited by Jon

I maybe need a rest. Cant seem to get anything right at the moment, warnings, privelages removed etc.

Tried to do the right thing an stay on but this thread certainly hasn't helped.

I'll see how I feel an if i rest then will be back for the awards unless someone else wants to do it......I'll send all details.

I maybe need a rest. Cant seem to get anything right at the moment, warnings, privelages removed etc.

Tried to do the right thing an stay on but this thread certainly hasn't helped.

I'll see how I feel an if i rest then will be back for the awards unless someone else wants to do it......I'll send all details.

Go to bed young man...........with no supper :whistle:

Aye, go on yersel Ian. I'm really losing interest and conviction now.

I may get another warning for this, for starting what was meant to be a serious thread but a couple of you have taken the piss. You'll be safe from the warnings tho.....