Starting with the Scottish cup last week which threw up a couple of surprises. St Mirren beat Celtic 1-0 with a Billy Mehmet penalty.

Mehmet deposited the ball in the right bottom hand corner with Artur Boruc diving the wrong way. Celtic would have been better putting Shunsuke Nakamura in the goal as he seems to always to dive the right way and with more success.

Up at Pittodrie, Aberdeen lost 2-4 in a penalty shootout against Dunfermline.

I guess the Aberdeen penalties were below pars. Losing on penalties must have been about the same feeling for the sheep shaggers, as getting a knock-back from Dolly the cloned sheep.

On the Aberdeen websites the supporters were calling for Jimmy Calderwood to be sacked. Many names were mentioned as his successor. Terry Butcher who is doing well just up the road at Inverness has been ruled out by the supporters. The last thing the sheep shaggers want in the area is a Butcher.

Many rumours were going round of Barry Ferguson moving to Newcastle. Due to Barry always seeming to play with an injury if I were the Newcastle board i would be thinking more about signing Celtics Scott Brown. Reading in the press Newcastle�s Ferguson injured or Newcastle Brown ails, i know what one i would want.

I was reading in the paper that the Manchester police could find no cctv film of a Ranger�s supporter getting a beating by a policeman, even although they could pick out 49 so called Ranger�s hooligans. Well no surprise there then, you can never find the bloody polis when you need them.

Hearts pulled back from a 2-0 deficit to draw 2-2 against Ranger�s even although they were without one of there best young players Andy Driver. Just goes to show losing a driver doesn�t always cause a crash.

Walter smith has a biography written for him called Silversmith. The name is a play with words for the trophy�s he has won and also the silver colour of his hair. Many supporters would suggest that given some of the donkey�s he has bought over the years he should die his hair Black. This may be a bit unfair to all the donkey�s of the world because they at least turn up for derbies.

With Walter taking a lot of Flack at the moment, discussions have been brought up again about Paul le Guen. Le Guen brought in Papac, Sebo and Sionko from Austria Wien. On hindsight he would have been better signing Joseph Fritzel at least we would have got someone from Austria who was guaranteed to score.(sorry)

TAXI!!!!!

LMFAO

Been waiting ages for one of those Pete and you haven't failed to dissapoint.

Great stuff, some borderline but all absolutely hilarious. Hopefully not so long to wait for the next one as it really is a highlight of Gersnet for me......

From next season do you think you may be able to come out with one a month?

Possibly not easy but if you could it would be great feature for Gersnet and you certainly seem tohave the knack. No-one else has come upp with anything else like that mate......