A spokesman for the West of Scotland Tartan Army blasted the players. He said: ââ?¬Å?They have let themselves and the supporters down.

ââ?¬Å?There is still a definite drinking culture in Scottish football.

ââ?¬Å?Drinking was okay if you were in the mould of Jimmy Johnstone or Billy Bremner but these guys are not in the same class.ââ?¬Â

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/article2355564.ece

A spokesman for a CSC surely? :whistle:

Whilst I would still not want the players behaving like this, will those fans who get their knickers in a twist over players having a drink or eating the odd bad meal quit that after seeing the way Hutton played?

What is it with Burley though:

Boyd.

Broadfoot.

McGregor and Ferguson.

Plus the numerous other stupid things he has done dealing with the media, in terms of tactics and selections and in ruining the squad morale.

I wanted shot of him after Norway and still do.

I suspect McAlpine's article will be ignored, the venom being spouted has reached a significant momentum. I do not condone Ferguson's or McGregor's behaviour, it's sheer stupidity to remain drinking in a public bar at 11am on a Sunday morning. However, the momentum on this story is being fueled by considerable hatred by the usual suspects.

There is a clear attempt to divorce the Rangers skipper from the national team, despite others being involved. Both Ferguson and McGregor are being deliberately isolated. The usual suspects are again sitting extremely comfortably with their preferred prejudice.

I went to last nights game with a mate from work a Dundee supporter and i was talking about something to do with Rangers with them and i was in a city centre pub in Glasgow near the subclub totally packed with the Tartan Army and some of them overheard our conversation and the daggers i was being drawn was shocking

There is defenetly an anti Rangers agenda deep with the Scottish setup from the top to bottom and the Tartan Army are a bunch of middle class tossers in my opinion the train there was full of them.

Rangers All the Way

"No One Like Us we Dont Care" :rfc: