Rangers V Motherwell ââ?¬â?? Match Report & Players Ratings

If that is your honest opinion Cammy, then fair enough.

It's wrong, but at least it's honest :devil:

I thought SW had a decent game, but he cannot play left sided as when he gets to the bye line he has to cut back as he has no left foot worthy of note. He also misplaced several simple passes. I like him as a player but I want him to get a consistent run of games at right back to get him some form and consistency, and show us that he can be Hutton's replacement after all. He has all the game going forward, but needs to improve defensively, but we were still saying that about Hutton when we sold him!

For an all round proper strikers performance and goals, the MOTM was one of the easiest this season IMO to award. I am sure Boyd would have got it in most papers today, ( i dont buy them!) and he was singled out by both managers as the difference between the sides.

4 goals in the last 3 games is a timely return to form for Boyd after a barren run and some really lazy and poor performances and I believe the transfer stuff in Jan really affected him. I hope he has set himself yesterday's performance as the benchmark for future performances, as on that form he can lead us to the title.

Wasn't having a pop at you directly Cammy, I generally agree with most of your stuff, and no offence meant.

You're still wrong about MOTM though :whistle:

No probs - SW still MOTM tho :)

Cammy F