I was at Anfield today!

Travelled down last night with my old man. He lived in Liverpool til he was twelve and hadn't been back since. It's his 60th next week and I managed to get a pair of tickets on ebay. A snip at �£220 the pair!

Great weekend, classy hotel on the cheap from laterooms.com (many of us will remember them from trying to find accomodation inManchester) and probably the best goal I've ever seen live by the best striker in the world right now, Fernando Torres. And Mascherano is simply a beast with finesse. 4-0 to the reds. Blackburn outclassed.

Happy Birthday Da!

Great weekend, classy hotel on the cheap from laterooms.com (many of us will remember them from trying to find accomodation inManchester) and probably the best goal I've ever seen live by the best striker in the world right now, Fernando Torres. And Mascherano is simply a beast with finesse. 4-0 to the reds. Blackburn outclassed.

Thought you were at Anfield and not Ibrox to watch Andreas Velicka score? :fish: