KRIS BOYD is hoping the Rangers Charity Foundation will benefit from his goal-scoring exploits after signing a specially-commissioned strip to commemorate 100 Rangers goals.

Kris Boyd celebrates hitting 100 goals for RangersThe framed top will be auctioned with the proceeds going to the Foundation and assistant boss Ally McCoist - Rangers' greatest goal-scorer of all time with 355 strikes - helped Kris with the launch today.

Boyd hit the ton in Saturday's Homecoming Scottish Cup win over St Mirren, achieveing the feat in 146 matches. He has become the 30th Ranger to hit treble figures.

McCoist said: "Kris deserves great credit for reaching 100 goals for Rangers. It is a fantastic achievement in such a short space of time and hopefully there will be more to come from him between now and the end of the season. I am delighted for Kris as he has worked really hard at his game and he deserves this recognition.

Boyd said: "I am delighted to score 100 goals for Rangers. It is a pleasure to join an exclusive club who have hit the century and I would like to thank my team-mates for setting up so many of my chances. Hopefully I can keep adding to my tally and help Rangers win the SPL title and Scottish Cup this season."

I have said for over a year now, that he just has to stay at Ibrox, work hard, continue to do what he does, ignore the media, and he could threaten Ally's goals tally.

He came to the club young enough to become a legend. It is entirely up to him.

A Rangers legend is an exclusive club, and bears never forget their legends. Does he want to be a legend or just another in a long line of strikers?

A Rangers legend is an exclusive club, and bears never forget their legends. Does he want to be a legend or just another in a long line of strikers?

i hope there are people at the club whose job it is to keep this in the forefront of people's minds. the possibility of greatness is really what you want to be motivating your players. :D

i hope there are people at the club whose job it is to keep this in the forefront of people's minds. the possibility of greatness is really what you want to be motivating your players. :D

"Keep scoring and a place on question of Sport awaits you, Kris". :D