Who saw the look on Aiden McSqueekys face when...

Get that video the fuck off gersnet. Seriously.:throwpc:

I can appreciate why you would want to be rid of this awful video, but in my opinion this was made to antagonise Rangers fans.

So, we can now ask them who is top of the league? and maybe now THEY will be able to see what it's like to be antagonised.

Although we Rangers fans would never sink to as low a lifeform as those Celtic fans, i feel it's good to show the world just what they are all about, especially when the maker of that video must be feeling like a prize arsehole this morning!:rfc::rfc::rfc:

Although we Rangers fans would never sink to as low a lifeform as those Celtic fans, i feel it's good to show the world just what they are all about, especially when the maker of that video must be feeling like a prize arsehole this morning

that's assuming they can have real human feelings :D:rfc::cheers:

I can appreciate why you would want to be rid of this awful video, but in my opinion this was made to antagonise Rangers fans.

So, we can now ask them who is top of the league? and maybe now THEY will be able to see what it's like to be antagonised.

Although we Rangers fans would never sink to as low a lifeform as those Celtic fans, i feel it's good to show the world just what they are all about, especially when the maker of that video must be feeling like a prize arsehole this morning!:rfc::rfc::rfc:

They need to get rid of this "Old Firm" tag. In reality they are the absolute antithesis of us. Remember when they started winning leagues after our 9IAR and the team wore T-shirts like '10/1 in a row', 'No Excuses', 'Milk Lemonade Chocolate' and so on.

Even in their moments of triumph their ingrained insecurity inevitably turns their thoughts to us. Which is nice.

Guest WeeArra
Never watched that infamous McGeady film. Never will. Fuck the wee no-mark traitorous lesbian.
Ditto.

Just can't bring myself to click on it.

• 2 weeks later...
That McGeady video in the changing room at Tannadice infuriates the living hell out of me.

Me too Gazza, thats why i am enjoying the repeat button and thinking how fucking stoopid the cunt looks now.

I said when i saw it last year i'd put it on Gersnet when we won the league just to see how fucking stupid he looks holding OUR trophy and spouting pure pish.:flipa::flipa::wanker: