He is having a go at the West Ham support again.

http://msnsport.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=407706&CPID=8&clid=8&lid=2&title=LAMPARD+HITS+OUT+AT+HAMMERS

I dont believe for 1 minute that there was West Ham fans cheering when he broke his leg. Surely the were clapping him off the park like most players on strechers get.

I also find it hard to believe some West Ham fans didnt think he was good enough, he was a great talent. But he isnt the first player to be booed by his own support and he wont be the last. Ask Craig Moore! ive heard him being booed at Ibrox when W Smith played him in midfield, then in the underground que after the game Bears were arguing amongst themselves about him.

Link ain't working mate.

I think the West Ham fans are just bitter he left and joined a better club who are their rivals. Saying that though I don't know if Joe Cole gets booed.

Nah Cole doesnt nor does Glen Johnson. West ham only seem to boo those who make comments about them i.e. Lampard and Paul Ince.

I cant cut and paste the article, it wont let me cut his comments as they are from his autobiography and must have some sort of copyright rule.

Refresh the page and quickly hit ctrl+a then ctrl+C it might work then.

If not send me the link,

Still think your wrong though. West Ham have made a fortune from sales and dont appear to have anything to show for it. All they have are players that went on to better themselves.

Refresh the page and quickly hit ctrl+a then ctrl+C it might work then.

If not send me the link,

Still think your wrong though. West Ham have made a fortune from sales and dont appear to have anything to show for it. All they have are players that went on to better themselves.

Im too lazy to try that :D Gav, just go onto Skysports website and read it.

Jon, are you on the bevvy or have you been up all night working again? I dont understand what you mean by me being wrong, i didnt say anything about there sales :D :D

strange lampard should persist on about this.

yes i remember them shouting `you fat bastard` by his own fans at west ham, but it happens EVERYWHERE.

the classic example for us is the whole of the copeland singing "ally, ally get tae fuck" after he missed a chance vs dundee? in the 80`s.

he came back and had them adoring him!