Scottish FA will punish Lafferty

Guest Jum Spence

[/color]

Only surely, if Loovens and McDonald are similarly retrospectively punished for their on-field assaults?

Lafferty deserves to get done for this,so do the two MOPES you mention

Lafferty deserves to get done for this,so do the two MOPES you mention

I'm agreeing with you, but Lafferty to be fair has no history of this (I think I'm right in saying) and I think WS will punish him; just thinking how it would look if the 2 C****c players get off.

I'm agreeing with you, but Lafferty to be fair has no history of this (I think I'm right in saying) and I think WS will punish him; just thinking how it would look if the 2 C****c players get off.

Skippy & knackeredmotor were both at it again against the Hobos, every game these two just hit the deck if anybody goes near them, { simulation }, it's time they were hit with a ban..........I won't hold my breathe

He should be.

Yes the Knackeredmotor and Monkey boy are at it every week, as is Loovens and Caldwell with there disgraceful challenges, but I care not for the green and grey brigade. What Laff did was a disgrace to the club.

As usual one rule for us.....a joke.

What he did was wrong and the Club will punish him.However previous incidents involving Lennon and even Miller from Aberdeen where they both feigned injury for their opponent to be sent off nothing happened !

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's step back from the self-flagellation and look at this.

Apparently Lafferty is to be disciplined according to Article 10© of UEFA's Disciplinary Regulations, which recommends:-

"suspension for two competition matches or for a specified period for acting

with the obvious intent to cause any match official to make an incorrect

decision or supporting his error of judgement and thereby causing him to

make an incorrect decision"

Do Nakamura and McDonald not do this in every game they play? According to today's press, SFA chief Gordon Smith wants to stamp simulation out of the game. Does he? Does he really? Or does he in fact need to be seen to be taking action against Rangers Football Club?

Whatever the rights and wrongs of Lafferty's actions - and he was wrong - is irrelevant. I'm not asking for him not to be punished, all we've ever wanted is a level playing field.

Richard "My kids were brought up to hate Rangers" Gordon by all accounts lost his composure on Radio Scotland on Saturday and has set the tone for a Mikoliunas-style campaign of hate. Fine, but why the constant silence over the blatant cheating of Nakamura and McDonald? One rule for us...

Level playing field guys, that's all we ask.

diver.jpg