Pewrsonally I think they make it up to suit themselves to look as less incompetent as possible....

Yeah, it is definitely rather confusing.

The whole thing needs looked at. Too many committees which take too long to convene and act.

Agree Jon.

I think, according to their own rules as advised by BD and the boss, it was a choice between uphold the red card or dismiss it completely.

They realised there was no case for a red, so rescinded that, however changed it to a yellow as if they completely overturned the decision as their rules state the Tims and the media would whine. Seems they've broken their own rules in an attempt to seek a half way house situation to appease everyone, but in actuality they just frustrate everyone on both sides.

Yep, that's how I ready it S_A...

The green and grey hordes are not happy. The usual conspiracies are abound about masonic committees and officials. Hope McDonald and Loovens (they did nothing wrong you know) have the book thrown at them! :D