I'm a fully paid up member of the Calscot school of positive thinking, though I too waivered very badly after Easter Road. What I forgot was, that Celtic too are shit and if we can drop points there so can they.

Bring it on. :rfc:

Maybe its our positive thinking thats cost us so much in the bookies this year though!!!!

Always been confident too tbh, we are a better team than they are. Simple. We also handle and conduct ourselves far far better.

That's why we are the people!

Look at the way we as a club have conducted ourselves in the media this week.

Irrespective of the outcome, there is one team who is to be applauded in this respect. Yet our media and politicians treat us like pariahs (sp).

That's why we are the people!

Look at the way we as a club have conducted ourselves in the media this week.

Irrespective of the outcome, there is one team who is to be applauded in this respect. Yet our media and politicians treat us like pariahs (sp).

The almost total media silence from Ibrox this week has been hugely encouraging. While the earls have remained true to form and bumped their gums about how we're not a good team, blah, blah, what I take from our silence is that we are 100% focused on winning this league.

As ever, Celtic have ensured they'll be looking mighty, mighty silly should things not go their way tomorrow.

The almost total media silence from Ibrox this week has been hugely encouraging. While the earls have remained true to form and bumped their gums about how we're not a good team, blah, blah, what I take from our silence is that we are 100% focused on winning this league.

As ever, Celtic have ensured they'll be looking mighty, mighty silly should things not go their way tomorrow.

That's how I've read it too. The media "silence" shows we're focusing on what really matters. 90 minutes of football against Dundee united.

If we show our opposition the due respect they deserve, our greater quality should shine through.:rfc:

Maybe its our positive thinking thats cost us so much in the bookies this year though!!!!

Nah, it's giving them your money in the first place that's done that mate! :fish:

Nah, it's giving them your money in the first place that's done that mate! :fish:

Your right there, especially with mine and SAlly's picks!

One more round of games today to try get some cash back, im well down this season!

I was laughing at you lot who were nervous yesterday..... now.... my bowels are outiwth my own control !

I am as nervous as could be. My slingbox isnt working so the only option I have is the pub - but not sure I would be able to handle it.

I will handle this the way I usually do..... I will just tape the game, not watch it and do something else. Think I may go to the gym.

I am shitting myself... MON THE GERS !!!